Find Me Online
If you’re reading this, it’s likely because I re-posted the link to Twitter after another Event happened.
Here’s where to find me, when Twitter platform ceases to exist in a way where you no longer feel like posting there:
Stuff I Make
- Mike McComb and I make The Eurowhat? podcast, where the two of us take on 65+ years of Eurovision and try to make some sort of sense of it. It’s a real nice party and we’ve got some cool stuff we’re working on for 2023.
- This website you’re already on (goodatinter.net) is for general blogging/baking projects/photos/etc. and it has RSS if you want to pop it into feedly
- I’ve also got a project I’m cooking up for next year that will eventually live at vortexlibr.is once it’s started. Nothing’s there yet, but see you there soon™.
Please invite me to guest on your podcast! I like chatting about things (particularly trivia, the Eurovision Song Contest, puzzles, Mystery Science Theater, and general pop culture/current events) and I have my own microphone.
- Tumblr is mostly where I re-blog stuff from other Tumblrs ATM.
- Facebook and I have a complicated relationship right now and I’m trying to use it less
- I’m on instagram at bsideboston, say hi and don’t be weird, it’s mostly pictures of food and puzzles ATM.
- Like many other elder millenials I have made a Cohost but I don’t know what I’m going to use that for yet.
- Mastodon is definitely filling the void of Twitter for now. I’m @BenMSmith@mastodon.cloud. See you there!
A newsletter? In this economy?
- If you’re a substack kind of person, I have made Semaphore for occasional updates and also to ruin the other Ben Smith’s SEO.